Search the forum,

Discuss i hate tile spacers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tony TLC

plastic crosses my pet hate you either put them in flat or poke them in 2 per tile
how many times have you seen little bits of plastic sticking out where grout should be:icon8:
i use parcel string myself 2mil gap lovely and neat and easy to keep straight and will not use the spawn of satians spacers
is it just me useing string as its an old and simple idea(like me)
just wondering:martini_shaken:

G

GazTech

Don't you hate it when someone is selling to you,whatever it is.You say "what do you think it will cost" He sais Oh ha ha ",how long is a piece of string."If ever confronted with these people ,tell them IT IS TWICE THE LENGTH AS IT IS ,FROM:wink_smile: ITS MIDDLE TO ITS END,then promptly show them the length of your front path!!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GazTech

Don't like to see string hanging out of any gap,can only mean trouble.When 'our peg' is due on,that is the only time we both agree on something.That something being,we both wish I was dead!!!:whatchutalkingabout

Reply to i hate tile spacers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen