Search the forum,

Discuss I am looking for a tiler who has experience in using glass mosaic tiles. Staffordshir in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mclewley

Hi,

I live in Stafford, Staffordshire and am trying to find a Tiler who is experienced in using Bisazza glass tiles. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

M

mosaics

Hi,

I live in Stafford, Staffordshire and am trying to find a Tiler who is experienced in using Bisazza glass tiles. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You
im a glass and ceramic tiler of swimming pools in the south,which ive been doing for 10 years.Its a lot different from your normal tiler of kitchens and bathrooms which like to be in and out the same day if possible?what im saying is go to your local reputal swimming pool company and ask to speak to thier tiler.[make sure he's self employed]:whatchutalkingabout

Reply to I am looking for a tiler who has experience in using glass mosaic tiles. Staffordshir in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen