Search the forum,

Discuss How To Tender in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

Looking for the best info on how to tender guys before i begin trying, from your experience. Cheers

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Well he posted that at 3.46 am so he either got up early to go to work (might be working in Lydney) ;) ...or he went to bed late cause he jacked in tiling......what do you think Mr holmes..

O

Old Mod

image.jpeg

M

Mr Tiler

Lol. Yes i jacked my job in due to reasons too long to explain. Cant stay away from The trade and have plenty of backing to go for a site. Just after a bit of advice on getting in with the sites as i know it very well and basically was running a site on my own for nearly a year. Cheers

O

Old Mod

Have u been invited to tender for something in particular Ash?
Or u looking for a site to tender for?

Reply to How To Tender in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Wall Tiling Guide Tiling walls is a popular and practical way to enhance the appearance of...
Replies
Views
We have been a member on the tilers forums pretty much from the start in 2006, we are one of the...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. Hope you are well. I want to learn how to tile and do a fairly basic bit of...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to source some specific tiles from Marazzi, but it seems most UK dealers are just...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen