Search the forum,

Discuss How to tell if you're buying decent tiles online? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
My online deliveries have been £20. Tracked and insured. They were delivered using an electric pallet truck into the property which saved quite a lot of time and effort ( and a free pallet).

Hi @Julian 'Farmer' Bonsall could i ask what delivery company is delivering to you using an electric pallet truck and tracked service? Always keen to offer a better service, this might be useful.

Reaction score
Do not buy tiles from BCT, they are non fit for purpose.
I've read here similar comments about BCT and Homebase tiles. Didn't realise until today that they were one and the same - was looking at some spares that my sister dropped off in Homebase packaging - flipped them over to see 'British Ceramic Tiles' on the underneath.
(No, I won't be using them unless I'm desperate.)

C

clairedivas727

Sorry to hear these issues... I bought Calacatta Gold and granite tiles from an online shop and I am lucky enough as I never disappointed purchasing tiles online.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to How to tell if you're buying decent tiles online? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen