Discuss How to get my First Tiling Job? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi All.

I am a new member.

I have completed a short tiling course at College and I have also shadowed an expierenced tiler. I have now bought all the tools needed for tiling.

I am based in Leeds and now looking to start taking on small tiling jobs to start with. Where can I advertise and look to take on jobs?

Cheers.

Reply to How to get my First Tiling Job? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay