Search the forum,

Discuss How to DOT AND DAB ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tysfoot

just wanted to know of how to dat and dab succesfully

What the processes are and what materials and tools i need

Cheers

T

tysfoot

cheers for that, seems a bit advanced for what i need to do. i only need to dot and dab one wall, the window wall. can i just dab stright onto the plastered wall

W

wetdec

Look through the document dont be scared of it its all in there and is easy. Yes you can

tiler

T

tysfoot

can you tile stright onto a plasterboard and will i need to fix screws into it for added strenth

W

wetdec

I have changed the pdf for an easier one for you.

You can tile straight onto it within reason obviously

tiler

T

tysfoot

where is it. well i will be tiling onto i. i was thinking of doing it tonight and tiling onto it tomos

T

tysfoot

ok read it, cheers for that. doesnt say for tiing though. do i need to prime it with pva before tiling onto or not

Reply to How to DOT AND DAB ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen