Currently reading:
How to cut a glass tile

Discuss How to cut a glass tile in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 51481

Hello everyone, one of our glass tiles has fallen off and cracked so I need to replace with a new tile but have to cut down to size. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
[automerge]1567957748[/automerge]
Pic attached

Attachments

• D409F4E5-9CB0-4B88-838D-610F7A47817C.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 66

Reply to How to cut a glass tile in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
I like DIY projects. Figured I'd try my hand at removing cracked grout in my shower and replace it with caulk. To remove the old grout I used a oscillating tool with diamond edged grout remover...
Replies
Views
Daniels
D

Advertisement