Search the forum,

Discuss how to clean polished porcelain tiles to avoid that hazy look in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mons78

My whole downstairs is tiled with light cream tiles. But I am going mad because once they have been cleaned and are totally dry-once we walk on the dry tiles they look all smudged and hazy. I use regular Flash for the floor in hot water and then dry it with an e-cloth so there are not wet spots. What am I doing wrong it is making me mad.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
hi there can i ask is this a recent installation you have had done?

possible problem could be the sealer if used wasnt buffed off properly this can causing greasy smearing on polished tiles do you have any pics we can see thanks

M

mons78

It was put down just under 2 years ago but I am noticing the problem much more lately. Tried to take a picture but hard to see cause the floor is so light. I do rememer the company where I bought them from saying they had wax on top!

Reply to how to clean polished porcelain tiles to avoid that hazy look in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen