Search the forum,

Discuss How to clean adhesive and grout off the walls? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Belmontbuild

Hi All.

I have just had most of my apartment tiled, the walls are all freshly painted the week before and the tucker gas got a little bit of tile adhesive and brown grout onto the walls in most rooms. Not huge amounts but it does need to be cleaned off.

Can anyone recommend me a stubble product to use to get the stuff off my walls without damaging the paint? would Sugar soap work?

Im open to suggestions !

Reply to How to clean adhesive and grout off the walls? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
The saga of my hollow floor 50sqm continues. All tiles now lifted but there is adhesive around...
Replies
Views
Bathroom being refurbished. A load of things have been rushed like some loosely rollered (not...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen