Search the forum,

Discuss How much weight? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

How much weight do you think a properly fixed 1800x900 Porcel-thin tile can take?

We have had to employ on our chinise cousins to do the test as the tiles are not yet in the U.K....
So, a big thanks goes out to our chinise "stig's!"!................Lee Wang, Ray Wong and Gary Chung!.....
check it out!

[video=youtube_share;9tycXKw4I8k]http://youtu.be/9tycXKw4I8k[/video]

A

Aston

the real acid test would be seeing if they could take the weight of my mother in law when she does the river dance?
good little vid lee ;0)

P

Protilers

the real acid test would be seeing if they could take the weight of my mother in law when she does the river dance?
good little vid lee ;0)

ED.............it appears they would have done that with me on the mother in laws sholders!!!!!!........hehheehehheheheeeee

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

good little vid lee ;0)
bring her down to the test lab with lee will give it a go :smilewinkgrin:

A

Aston

bring her down to the test lab with lee will give it a go :smilewinkgrin:

ha, you dont wanna meet my mother in law ray. she reduces grown men to tears. i'm not saying shes a big women but when she went into mcdonalds, they gave her a group discount ;0)

P

Protilers

ha, you dont wanna meet my mother in law ray. she reduces grown men to tears. i'm not saying shes a big women but when she went into mcdonalds, they gave her a group discount ;0)

hahhahhahaaa....she sound's "perfect" for our point loading test we have planned.........hehhehehehehhheeeheheeeeee.......

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

sand and cement fixing vs the mother in law this could be a new bs standard

Reply to How much weight? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen