Search the forum,

Discuss how long till its ready in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

J

J Sid

its in my materials shed so thought this would be a good place to ask.

how long do I hang it till its at its best of eating ?

WP_20170309_16_46_07_Pro.jpg

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Prob 3 days with it being a bit warm, been Years since I've dealt with them myself tho so of double check that, I get my farmer friends to just bring me them all sorted now lol, can't pluck for s *** hahha

L

LM

Pheasants should be hung by the neck :( I've done my fair share of game shooting in the past, uncles of mine who showed me the way would say that a pheasant should be hung till it falls down:eek:

J

J Sid

Pheasants should be hung by the neck :( I've done my fair share of game shooting in the past, uncles of mine who showed me the way would say that a pheasant should be hung till it falls down:eek:
I'll nip out and hang the other way :)

Reply to how long till its ready in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen