Search the forum,

Discuss How long do I need to leave Keraflex Maxi before I can use my shower? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

oddjones

I've been lurking on the forum and bought Keraflex Maxi for my shower job after all the recommendations it gets here - but I just read on the bag that a swimming pool isn't ready to be filled for 3 weeks(!) - Now I know my shower isn't a swimming pool - but how long do I have to leave it before I can use the shower?

Also, I have put plywood over (screwed down) floorboards - I plan to put durabase matting over that (I'm paranoid about leaks) and then natural slate over that - My floor is 4 square metres and my walls about 5 square metres - will I need more than the one 20kg bag of keraflex? If so, does anybody know where I can buy it near Liverpool on a Saturday ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
O

oddjones

I've tanked the shower using aquapanel / Mapei waterproofing kit - Am I really going to have to wait 2 weeks before I can have a shower?!!

Reply to How long do I need to leave Keraflex Maxi before I can use my shower? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen