Search the forum,

Discuss How cool is that? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

I want to have a go!!

The Curious Brain » The best 3 min so far!!! Bodyflight Bedford 6 Way.

The Curious Brain is one of my favourite websites, you never know what you'll discover next :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
wow that was cool.... how do they not bump into one another?.......must take loads of practice.

by the way G was the last bit your favourite? :smilewinkgrin:

U

user123

wow that was cool.... how do they not bump into one another?.......must take loads of practice.

by the way G was the last bit your favourite? :smilewinkgrin:

I just checked and I swear I hadn't seen that the first time round!!! :lol: I just turned it off when they came out the capsule... well, I never! But no, the flying bit, especially the circular swirles were much more elegant... :lol: that must be so much fun to do!

C

Colour Republic

a few of my mates have been there and loved it, it's quite expensive and very hard, those lot are pro's as it's used by skydrivers for training. I think it's the only one in the country or at least one of only 2 or 3

I have a feeling that vid has been speeded up though

just popping out by i'll see if i can find the vid of my mates doing it

Reply to How cool is that? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen