Search the forum,

Discuss how best to tile exterior reclaimed victorian tiles? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I have pulled up and cleaned the existing tiles and have relaid the whole concrete slab to make a solid base.

I have quite a bit of tiling experience being a property developer but i haven't done this type of work before.
Looking at other examples on the street, the tiles are butted next to each other with no grout or expansion/movement space. Is this something i can achieve?

Also would an exterior tile adhesive be the right product/technique to fix the tiles to the base once i have primed it?

Cheers
path tiles 2.jpg
path tiles.JPG

Owen

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
How are you getting on with your job? They look like they will be lovely when they are finished.

Reply to how best to tile exterior reclaimed victorian tiles? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen