Search the forum,

Discuss How Annoying!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

JMC tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
How annoying is it when you pore your SLC over underfloor heating electrical matting and the matting (not the wires) bubbles up to the surface!! anyone got a good solution to stopping this happen or a particular brand of UFH? I have used spray floor adhesive on the matting which does help but any other suggestions much appreciated.

O

One Day

Also pour your slc gently and slowly. That helps too. Devi mats were the best for laying flat but the morons went and devalued their brand by selling trade prices to everyone. Now I don't use it. have you tried ezewarm loose cable with their plastic fixing strips? that's my preferred option now.

jobdone

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Loose cable for me gets round all the odd shaped bathrooms. If mats have been supplied then spray glue wait for it to go tacky then if on timber or insulation boards staple the mesh.

Reply to How Annoying!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen