Search the forum,

Discuss Homelux Weight Restrictions in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DazJWood

I have read all through the Homelux site but cannot find any mention of weight restrictions at all for their waterproof matting system.

As they do not reply to any of my emails does anyone know what the restrictions are?

I have travertine wall tiles to put up. The substrate will be Hardiebacker board so I know I will be ok regards to weight with this board. BAL quotes weight restrictions for their tanking system (32Kg I think off the top of my head) but Homelux does not mention it anywhere.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks,

Daz

D

DHTiling

If it is the same as Schluters Kerdi or Durals WP then it can take the same weight as the substrate..:thumbsup:

Reply to Homelux Weight Restrictions in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen