Search the forum,

Discuss Homelux Waterpfoof Matting COST in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

DavieA

TF
Reaction score
Thinking of trying Homelux Waterpfoof Matting but Topps are looking for £50 for 5m or £45 to trade,

Anyone know if it can be found cheaper ??

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
hiya davie,ctd do its about 30 to 35 quid for the same amount . mind and buy the tape and pipe collars seperate mate.

i used the wall one a few weeks ago and its a good product i found

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
dead simple to use mate,i switched over from the liquid kits to homelux and wont go back,you can tile right onto it immediately after installation unlike the roll on kits

C

CDS

Last time I purchased homelux matting through topps it was just under 35 quid.... you sure they're offering you a trade price?

DavieA

TF
Reaction score
Sounds good Kilty but im planning on just using keraflex so will have to tile it the next day. Did you use rapidset ady or a spf?

The Boyo said to trade was 45 bucks from 50, didnt seem a very good deal for trade.

Reply to Homelux Waterpfoof Matting COST in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen