Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Homebase Murano Chalk Tiles in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

Julie Hoyle

Hi everyone. I am brand new to the forum - in fact this is the first time I have ever posted anything on a forum! We tiled our kitchen last year with the above tiles and have decided to make some slight alterations, only to discover out that Homebase have now discontinued the tiles. We are desperate to another 2 boxes if possible, but even 1 box may suffice. Any help from anyone regarding this would be very much appreciated. Many thanks.

I

Ian

Welcome to the forum Julie, do you have a bit more info on the tiles and a pic possibly? It may help our members remember if they've seen them before.

T

Tile Shop

do you by any chance have your previous Homebase order number and product ID number?

I know someone who used to deal with Homebase products and orders, and it might be something they previously supplied.

J

Julie Hoyle

do you by any chance have your previous Homebase order number and product ID number?

I know someone who used to deal with Homebase products and orders, and it might be something they previously supplied.

Hi Paul

Thanks for replying. I cannot find our order number but I do know the product number for the tiles we need from Homebase is 356518.
I have phoned various Homebase stores over the past few weeks and been told that some have shown a couple of boxes still in stock on their system, only then to be told they have been unable to locate them as they are discontinued stock. I was told that a couple of the London stores have shown as many as 7 boxes in stock, but we live in Lancashire and unfortunately Homebase have no facility for transferring items between stores.
Any help you could give would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

J

Julie Hoyle

Welcome to the forum Julie, do you have a bit more info on the tiles and a pic possibly? It may help our members remember if they've seen them before.

Hi Bri

Sorry - I should have realised that would help! I will take a photo and post it asap.

Many thanks.

Reply to Homebase Murano Chalk Tiles in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks