Search the forum,

Discuss *** hole frickin plumber.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

How the **** do you put a marmox shower tray in upside fooking down.. :mad2:... well the plumber did yesterday ready for me today...

i walked in and do you know when you see something and you think summits not right.. then it dawned on me.. bloody tray was upside down.. then he says can you not form the falls with the mosaics.. fookin w4nker..

So up comes the tray and i go get another.. this time a tuff dec and no marmox in stock... dropped it off at 10am... 5 bloody hrs later he still fookin was not done... how fookin long does it take to install a frickin tray for **** sake.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

tomorrow is another day... 123456789 chilllllllllllll...

D

DHTiling

I fookin DO NOT believe this fookin *** hole plumber.. i am all finished and customer over the moon with the tiling in applestone.. to be told that the dick ed plumber has put the shower pipes to fookin high and the towel rad pipes in the wrong place, so the rad is too close to the sink... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why oh why do i get **** nut faced as hole fricken w4nking toss pot plumbers who know **** all what they are doing..

i have to go back and replace said tiles that have holes in the wrong fookin places due to this **** faced plumber... BUT i am going to counter charge him.. and he WILL pay, trust me on that..

6 tiles to remove in the wet enclosure as pipes to high and holes drilled wrong for riser rail... and 2 tiles where rad valves are wrong... tiles to be removed without wrecking the bloody tanking membrane.. **** knows how but strummer is doing that.. this is a plumber that strummer new comp subbied in.. what a waste of space he is.. 2 bathrooms off the belt he has fooked up.... get rid i said, so they have... or shall i say better do , before i kill the tw4t..

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
i have yet to meet a decent plumber do they actually exist lol

I've got one doing my bathroom now and he did my central heating last year. Won't use plastic,unless specified, only copper and solder. No leaks, nothing broken, just a conscientious young man, yes young 26, who has been trained by an ex-British Gas heating engineer. Can't fault his work :thumbsup:

I think buying him his dinner every day this week helps

Reply to *** hole frickin plumber.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.