Search the forum,

Discuss *** hole frickin plumber.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

How the **** do you put a marmox shower tray in upside fooking down.. :mad2:... well the plumber did yesterday ready for me today...

i walked in and do you know when you see something and you think summits not right.. then it dawned on me.. bloody tray was upside down.. then he says can you not form the falls with the mosaics.. fookin w4nker..

So up comes the tray and i go get another.. this time a tuff dec and no marmox in stock... dropped it off at 10am... 5 bloody hrs later he still fookin was not done... how fookin long does it take to install a frickin tray for **** sake.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

tomorrow is another day... 123456789 chilllllllllllll...

G

Gazzer

At least the window cill I tiled today was ready...Yup total workload one small window cill all day !!!!!!

A

Aston

i know i shouldnt laugh dave but that is funny mate ;0) i'd have loved to have seen your face when you got there ..

D

DHTiling

i was fookiin fuming and still am... w4nking plumbers..

sorry for the language lynn.. you know how it is.

A

Aston

we'll have a few tunes tonight, that will sort you out ;0)

this ones going out to daves plumber...

[video=youtube;pNlmn7vbXBQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNlmn7vbXBQ[/video]

Reply to *** hole frickin plumber.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen