Search the forum,

Discuss Hi Folks, just to say hello..... in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

TC1973

TF
Reaction score
Just joined the forum and I had no idea this place existed. And Tiling has only been my livelihood for the last 10 years or so!

What a cracking site, sure there's a lot more to learn too.

Thanks for the acceptance, glad to be aboard.

Cheers,

Tony

TC1973

TF
Reaction score
Thanks for that 3_fall.

I was made redundant about 10 years ago and the industry I was in was on it's backside (Advertising). So I needed to earn a living, have always been quite 'hands-on', and quite enjoyed tiling my own house.
So off I went on several courses, put the time and effort in nearly 10 years ago and I've been tiling ever since.

Had a limted company for years, but the public sector work dried up or you were working for buttons, so I'm now on my own.

If only my back was 30 years younger!

Reply to Hi Folks, just to say hello..... in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen