Discuss Help Trainee Tiler in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

bcd-87

Hi Marc,
l also learned from my father grouting at age 6 its not easy working with your dad. By the sounds of it you know more than you give yourself credit for, if you can do all the cutting and grouting to a high standard then your almost there. Setting out does take time and with experience you will get there. Speak to your boss and ask him to let you do a bathroom l think you will excel just take your time. Once you get your first one out of the way you will be off. lm based in Manchester if you wanted to come and get some experience with me on an adhoc basis, but you would have to work that out with your current role good luck :) Dave T
quality offer..fair play @aussie tiler

Reply to Help Trainee Tiler in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks