Discuss Help Needed To Fix Botched Tile Job In North London in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

S

Sienna

Had a horrendous experience with a bunch of rogue tilers who didn't secure floorboards in the bathroom, put down Ditra on top without informing me that this was an inappropriate substrate and now obviously the grout has cracked. Because it's a high water area, I can't proceed and my building work has ground to a complete halt.

I am not sure whether cement board over the floorboards or taking everything up and replacing with ply will be necessary but I'll need someone to come and assess. I'll also need an account of the current work in an unbiased, professional letter as I think I plan to take the old builders to the small claims court.

Reply to Help Needed To Fix Botched Tile Job In North London in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Replies you've not seen

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer