Search the forum,

Discuss Help i need some discontinued tiles !!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jimbob1978

HELP PEOPLE

I tiled my bathroom 4 years ago with some 200x200mm blue mosaic type tiles from b&q. They have discontinued them now and replaced them with a similar type 300x300mm; but the shades of blue are completey different.
Does anyone know where i can get replica ones or by any miracle does anyone have any spare ????

:mad2:

Thanks in advance

Jamie

B

brian c

dO YOU KNOW WHO MADE THEM AND COUNTRY OF ORIGIN,this will help to narrow it down a bit jimbob?

J

Jimbob1978

Unfortunately i dont. I no longer have the boxes that they came in. I could put a picture on here of them if that would help, and also if i am allowed to put pics on here?

B

brian c

yes Jimbob you are allowed to put pictures up on here as long as they dont offend any one,im sure a picture of your tiles will be fine and will also giveeveryone a better insight as to what to look for.

D

DEtileD

Could be a number of tiles really mate.
What jumps to mind though is the HRJ Mosaic Marble Blue (is just the pattern of the tile, is a ceramic). What size are the mosaic squares?
What colour were the boxes?
D

Reply to Help i need some discontinued tiles !!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen