Search the forum,

Discuss Help Finding Discontinued Tiles From B&q in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gray22

Hi

I need to replace some tiles tiles on our kitchen floor that are chipped . There are about 7 in total I have a box remaining which I kept which have a total of 10. Thinking long term as the kitchen has been only been in 3 years I need to try and get another box.

The tiles are JOHNSON - MINK MARBLE -BQMM2F- 297 X 297 X9 MM- DA-/3030/5221355010921

Any ideas where I may be able to track donw a spare box?
Thank you for your help in advance?
Will post photos later of tile - camera charging!

Cheers
G

A

Annie1

Hi, I'm looking for 1 or 2 box's of Johnson tiles BQMM2F, Mink Marble to just finish under floor cupboards in kitchen. Thanks in advance

S

SHARON

Hi,
Please can some help me I’m looking for discontinued ceramic wall tiles from b&q ( COLOUR RANGE ) the name of tiles is HELENA , COLOUR IS BEIGE, SIZE OF TILE IS 25 CMS, 33CMS, DEPTH OF TILE IS 7.8MM.
I am willing to pay if anyone has any spare of these.
I need two to replace two cracked tile.
Thank you.

Reply to Help Finding Discontinued Tiles From B&q in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen