Discuss Hello !! Is there anyone there? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
See what I mean I was going to speak to all individually lol.
Sorry. Good to see all the good old guys still here.I am sure I'll dip in and out now. Yes haven't stopped doing pools, it's the only thing I know really. Still rendering and mainly mosaics. Like most getting older and always said probably end up face down in a pile of screed one day seems to be coming closer lol.
Hope you are all wearing well and nobody has fallen by the wayside or died going to press a few buttons over the next few weeks so if you think WTF don't worry it's me trying to get the hang of things lol.

Reply to Hello !! Is there anyone there? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley