Search the forum,

Discuss Hello again from Cornwall in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hello. Long time no see

I have been registered as Hugo I think but the e mail wasn't recognised so here I am again.

I've not done a huge amount in the way of tiling but have volunteered to to a bathroom to help a customer out, inly to find they want to use marble tiles.

If anyone is South East Cornwall is laying marble I would be grateful for the chance to work with you please.

Other than that, as ice etc would be great.

Thank you

J

James K

Hi Hugo, I'm in Cornwall as well. Have done a bit of marble over the years. If you need any advice just get in touch and I will gladly help out. Cheers

Reaction score

bsc ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score

Reply to Hello again from Cornwall in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen