Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

3. Underfloor Heating by uHeat

Discuss Heatmiser NeoStat-e on warmup UFH in the Underfloor Heating Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. chris_elevate

chris_elevate Active Member

Just checking. I’m having a warmup UFH wire laid and I’ve bought a Heatmiser NeoStat-e rather than a warmup thermostat. Will this be ok?

Thanks

2. jobdone

jobdone Active Member

Most. Stats work must have the correct probe

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Why have you purchased a different stat? Warmup stats are the best on the market plus it will retain your guarantee

• Like Like x 1
  4. chris_elevate

Bought a neostat-e as it’s HomeKit compatible. Do warmup offer the same features?

5. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

If you mean when you say 'Alexa I'm too lazy to program my thermostat and I fancy a warm floor in 15 minutes' and then expect your home android to do it for you, then yes it is :D

Research it for yourself on the Warmup site, but here is a screenshot I just took.....

Screenshot_20180613-195355_Chrome.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. chris_elevate

Thanks for the input.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Localtiler

Localtiler Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Warmup stats are great, I always go for the 3ie as a basic and 4ie if they want more advanced set up. The new 5ie looks all singing all dancing wireless, I haven’t used one yet

• Like Like x 1
  8. chris_elevate

Looking at the neostat-e they do look better aesthetically.

9. Chalker

Chalker Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

Neo stat is ok to use. And in my opinion, better than the warmup.
    But you will need to use the floor probe from Heatmiser.it uses the same resistances.

• Like Like x 1
  10. chris_elevate

The tiler is going to use the floor probe yes. Reading about Heatmiser neostats they do sound pretty awesome. Thanks for your advice.

Find a Tiler Post a Job Tile Events Tile Pics Blog Adhesive Poll Handy Downloads