Search the forum,

Discuss heating under carpet as well as tile in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

Uheat - Jake

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Reaction score
Well I did NOT know that!
Just had a look at @Uheat - Jake website? one of our sponsors, and they do a similar system.
I couldn't see which floor coverings it's suitable for, but I'm sure they can easily supply that information in a post here.
Which would be interesting for future reference.

Uheat, UFH with decoupler

Our HeatBase can be used with any floor finish, however with a carpet or engineered wood you'd need a 10mm SLC over the top of the heating cables. We can offer a foiled backed heating mat as well for carpet and wood.

Reply to heating under carpet as well as tile in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen