Discuss has dunlop adhesives changed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

david campbell

was quoting for work on a customer house the other week and she offered to supply the materials,don't usually agree but she said it would be good stuff as she has a friend who works in a tile shop and accepted my qoute including mats,so turned up and found out everything was dunlop,got to say their version of bals grip is 10 times better and from the flexi for floors to the grout i was very impressed,i remember using there stuff a few years ago and i really didnt like it,was wandering if anyone uses dunlop or knows if the have re-vamped there products!would defo give there grip a big thumbs up over bals akward stuff!

F

frankenfurter

From what I heard they made changes to the formula of BAL products and the older formula bal was then rebagged as dunlop. That way they could reduce the amount of manufacturing changes needed in implementing the new bal formulas.

Reply to has dunlop adhesives changed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks