Search the forum,

Discuss Has anyone got or used a Husqvarna TC670 ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dean G

I am thinking of buying a bigger tile cutter than the rubi Star-50 I already have, I was thinking of Rubi TR -600 (225 at screwfix) but I like the look of the Husqvarna TC670 with slighty better spec !!! at 160quids any advice would be appreciated cheers Dean

B

BuyBrandTools

I am thinking of buying a bigger tile cutter than the rubi Star-50 I already have, I was thinking of Rubi TR -600 (225 at screwfix) but I like the look of the Husqvarna TC670 with slighty better spec !!! at 160quids any advice would be appreciated cheers Dean

Hi Dean

We sell the tr-600 for £202.48 including vat and delivery

Cheers

Neil

A

aejrd

its a really gud cutter they were demonstrating it at westerhope tile centre the other day ,cut a 25mm strip off 660porcelain tiles with ease

U

uug197h

we have had one for about a year, works well and cuts anything. but its heavy, i would say its better than the rubi we have but the rubi still gets a lot of use on smaller tiles.

D

Dean G

Thanks guys or gals,
Think I may be swayed by those comments and the price of Husqy.:thumbsup:

D

davyh50

Got one 2 weeks ago, £160, of internet site (cant rem site but I shopped around), it arrived within 4 days and it is class. Read reviews on here and elsewhere and it is a bit heavier but so what.:yes:

Reply to Has anyone got or used a Husqvarna TC670 ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen