Search the forum,

Discuss Had a great day today ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
it was my Daughter AIMEE'S graduation today at swansea university, we have spent the day with her,then attended a champagne /canapés reception ,after her graduation ,then this evening we treated her to a family meal out, some days life feel real-good .......:thumbsup: all you guys with young Daughters have lots of good things to look-forward to :hurray: one day soon ......

I

Ian

Champagne and canapés! Posh git :lol: I hope you were polite and well dressed Dave :lol:

P

Protilers

Glad you enjoied yourself DPF.......and congratulations to Aimee!!!!!......

you cant be far away from paying for her wedding can you?......hehhehheehhehehehehehhehehehe

P

Protilers

OH DON'T LEE ,!! & i have three Daughters ,so it will be three weddings and a funeral ( mine ) lol thanks guys.....

hhahhaahaahhhahahaahahahahahaaa.........you must have started out young DPF...what with you being all chisseld, six packed and catalog looking n'all.....hhehehehehhehehehehehhhehhehhehehehhehehheheh

I only say this as an arsenal supporter.............hheheehehhehehheehe

A

Aston

hi dave
congratulations to aimee! you and the wife must feel very proud ;0)
best wishes
ed

Reply to Had a great day today ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen