Search the forum,

Discuss grout residue. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Not sure but I know it makes for great pickled eggs......sorry!
I'll go now shall I

D

doug boardley

same as Phil for me, altho' I sometimes use LTP Grimex too, not really for the job, but it seems to shift it:thumbsup:

R

reidy

tryed the ltp remover phil,as soon as i put it on the areas that are effected,ie that or water,the affected areas disapear,then as soon as it drys out,the marks come back.

Reaction score
Did you let it dwell for the time it say's on the bottle? and did you scrub it with a emulsifying pad? was it diluted, if so try it neat.I'v never had a problem with LTP its the dogs do dars imo.:thumbsup:

R

reidy

Hi there,just an update for the heavy patches of old grout i could not remove from the tiles i had grouted.Well i ended up using the the black clean up pad from topps tiles,just a little elbow grease and hew presto,tiles are now brand new.

Reply to grout residue. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen