Search the forum,

Discuss Grout Removal in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tap Dancer

Hi guys , im doing a large re grouting job all floor work and trying to find the best way of doing it , angle grinder is the quickest but very very dusty ,the new dremmel is fairly dusty as well and the Fein is a bit slow for large area , just cant think of a good alternative , any ideas guys

W

White Room

Can't you use one the dust extractors fixed to the grinder and connected to a vacuum....

T

Tap Dancer

Tried a14 mtr section today with my colleague holding the hoover over the grinder that worked to a point , not sure if hiring an industrial sized hoover would be the way to go

T

Tap Dancer

Cheers Whitebeam ,that looks the business will see if it is suitable for my makita

Reply to Grout Removal in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen