Discuss grey floor tile grout in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

fido69r

I used powdered stuff which you mix up, bought from wickes a couple of years ago, but have have to do it twice since laying the tiles...problem is, it cracks up, and comes out...total rubbish...why can I not find ready mixed Grey floor tile grout anywhere, like you do the white one? any ideas?

F

fido69r

The tiles are definately not moving, and were layed by myself on concrete downstairs toilet floor. Iv'e done a few before...Just looked at the stuff again, bearing in mind, I'm no expert, but they told me in B&Q that I could use this stuff as an adhesive and grout. It is Mapei fast set tile and wall adhesive...Thinking now that someone there is an idiot...unless I'm wrong. see photo canvas.png

Reply to grey floor tile grout in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay