Search the forum,

Discuss Green 1970's H & R Johnson Cristal tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

LarDo

-
Reaction score
Thanks very pleased with the result, Now doing the same in the utility room, must be a sucker for punishment!
Thanks very pleased with the result, Now doing the same in the utility room, must be a sucker for punishment!
Hi, wish I'd known, saved you all the bother as I have 142.........

20200810_215051.jpg

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I am also looking for these H & R Johnson Cristal Solitaire tiles, but in pink (picture below). It would be great to get some more to finish a project. Can anyone help, please? Thanks!
H & R Johnson Cristal Solitaire Pink.jpg

V

Victoria

Omg shame I have never looked earlier to sell em. I have 34 in total, full box of 25 plus 9 loose. Brand new, not reclaim.

S

Sarahminster

Anybody else looking for these in green we have some. Please message me. Based in London/Essex borders.

Reply to Green 1970's H & R Johnson Cristal tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen