Search the forum,

Discuss Granfix alternative ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

STEVO

TF
Reaction score
Hi fellas. Just started a run of work for the installation team of a well known local busy bathroom showroom.They Have been using Granfix CFTE standard set flex for Walls. It's classed as a C2FTE product and I wondered does anyone know of another brand with a matching classification product? Its actually a good product, but dont like using the Granfix grouts they keep selling the customers.The grouts we (me and other tiler) can source better ie Mapei or weber etc, but can't find an alternative addy At the minute. Can anyone suggest a matching alternative?

Reaction score
Standard Set Setaflex would be an ideal alternative Stevo and if you haven't tried Grout 3000 before it is certainly worth doing so, i don't think you'll be disappointed.

STEVO

TF
Reaction score
Thanks Lee and Mark.
Ive used Tilemaster before and like it. But not used either of the 2 mentioned above. My local stockist only stocks the rapid set and levelflex.
Mark, what is the classification for the Setaflex product? And have you a stockist nr Stockport SK2 ?

Reply to Granfix alternative ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen