Search the forum,

Discuss Gifts for suppliers. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

I popped into a Natural Stone Retailers today with 6 bottles of wine, as a Christmas thank you for all the work they have put my way over the last 12 months. The owner and the staff couldn't believe it, as i was the only person that has done this. :thumbsup: Best £30 i have probably spent for 2010 as i can see loads more work coming my way...:hurray:

B

brian c

nice one.

My supplier is taking me out for a bevy tomorrow noght....freebie again! :8:

C

Colour Republic

Goes a long way mate:thumbsup:

My last customers before Christmas always get a bottle of Louis Rodier Champagne with a 'Enjoy your new home' letter left for when they get in.

I've had a few bottles of left for me too over the years :)

H

hillhead

Im just in,i was doin same lads and lasses.
I went to my main shop,5 bottles of wine and 5 tins of sweets for the 5 staff i deal with!
chuffed as usual,i gave them wine last year so thought i'd sweeten it this year.Lovely staff and well worth the extra mile.:thumbsup:

H

hillhead

Oh and i have to visit my big builder tonight or tomorrow night,he's my main man.
Bacardi and wine,with a fruit basket or hamper etc. real decent chap,although he owns a pub too,lol

D

doug boardley

freebies have been thin on the ground coming my way this year, mind I've sent nowt out either:lol:

E

enduro

Come on lads stop thinking what you havent had...Im talking about what you have given to people who put work your way, builders, tile shops, plumbers etc...Dig deep you tight lot..:lol:

Reply to Gifts for suppliers. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen