Search the forum,

Discuss Getting there.... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
With my reclaimed quarry tile garden path...
a9umyna4.jpg

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
how much did you get all that for mate?

I reclaimed them from my kitchen.... I did buy them for the kitchen but redid that last year with underfloor heating and put a French pine floor down instead. Probably got 1000 or so tiles to use. Gonna use the remains in the pantry when I do that over the autumn.

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I did think about doing my pathway with reclaimed quarries........but thought they might be too slippy?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 41

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I did think about doing my pathway with reclaimed quarries........but thought they might be too slippy?

Thought the very same thing but we have quarries at the front which are only really a problem in the middle of winter. Sweep the snow off and they are fine.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Indian stone is slippy when wet , same as a lot of stone or tiles, if we worried about it we would all just concrete it and leave it off the tamp
Ive Just eventually tiled my patio in porcelain , be like a ice rink in winter

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
My path is about 7m long... Just about perfect for a winter slide....

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
We used to get a bucket of water as kids and throw it down the path and use it as a slide, yours looks perfect, even a step at the end to use as a jump alan :)

Reply to Getting there.... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen