Search the forum,

Discuss Galaxy xmas do in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wivers

it was cold ..it was our footy do i didnt have a jacket and que'd in just a shirt which is why i got the ump wiv the bloke.

C

Colour Republic

it was cold ..it was our footy do i didnt have a jacket and que'd in just a shirt which is why i got the ump wiv the bloke.

The internet is just too wierd sometimes!

How is though Wivers that out of all the people I might know on here you are the one I can remember because true to form you are throwing somebody in a pond, I would expect nothing less from you!:lol::lol:

D

doug boardley

got a tib and fib snapped in a nightclub:thumbsdown: you weren't the bouncer were you wivs:ninja:

W

wivers

not me mate i was always on the the wrong side of the bouncers im afraid, many a night getting used as training bag, Dave might have give ya a slap though lol :)

W

wivers

colour, do u rember the bloke we threw in the pond just sat there in it for like about 10 minutes and then he started looking for his mobile in it too ?

D

doug boardley

not me mate i was always on the the wrong side of the bouncers im afraid, many a night getting used as training bag, Dave might have give ya a slap though lol :)
there was one helluva big fella that launched me, and Wivs, you'd be proud, I had suzzy's and basque on, ( it was me stag do!) right across a cobbled street in Newcastle's haymarket(?) area, even the cops that saw me flying through the air, just shook their heads and carried on, three of my crowd were 6'6" plus, and pulled me to me feet,scuffed fishnets and all, (lol) and went further down the toon:lol:

C

Colour Republic

colour, do u rember the bloke we threw in the pond just sat there in it for like about 10 minutes and then he started looking for his mobile in it too ?

In my minds eye I can see somebodys legs dangling over the edge and not putting up too much of a fuss, was he drunk? and was he wearing a black leather jacket? or maybe it just looked like leather because he was soaking wet:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wivers

there was one helluva big fella that launched me, and Wivs, you'd be proud, I had suzzy's and basque on, ( it was me stag do!) right across a cobbled street in Newcastle's haymarket(?) area, even the cops that saw me flying through the air, just shook their heads and carried on, three of my crowd were 6'6" plus, and pulled me to me feet,scuffed fishnets and all, (lol) and went further down the toon:lol:

I hope you replaced them susies..... you know how much Fekin hates ladders in them.

Reply to Galaxy xmas do in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen