Search the forum,

Discuss Full Tiling Kit For Sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tulsa

Alright folks,due to a change in my personal circumstances im selling my tiling kit. I would prefer to sell everything as a job lot and its an absolute bargain for a new tiler looking to kit themselves out.So here goes
800w Wet Saw(got it in Topps for 179.99,not as good as a Rubi but still great,check their website to see),Score wheel with handle,Hand Nippers,Bucket Trowel,Wall Trowel,Floor Trowel,Angle Finder,Grout Whisk,8mm Diamond Drill Bit(used once),Rubbing Stone,Trim Cutters,Grout Wash System(and spare sponge for Dark Grout),600mm Pro Tile Cutter and Case and 1200w Adhesive Mixer and Case.All this kit has been used only a handful of times and still in really good condition,other than the wet saw and the adhesive mixer everything was bought from Darren and Tracey at Nett so you know its the best of kit. I also have a second 1200w adhesive mixer which has not been used at all which im also selling (£60 ono).
Ive got various other bits and bobs (spacers and the like) which the buyer can have for nothing.Truthfully a bargain at £300 ono.Anybody at all interested then send me a pm and i will reply.
Nice One Tulsa.

O

Olz

Good luck for the future mate, hope your going to stick around the forums from time to time at the least, and looks like a good deal for someone to be had here.

D

doug boardley

good luck for the future Tulsa,as others have said, not nice to see someone leaving the trade.
Regards
Doug

D

doug boardley

noticed there was 2 addy mixers, never seen one myself, are they a worthwhile tool? was gonna mention it earlier but didn't want to jeopardise Tulsa's thread

D

doug boardley

You are a plasterer and you don't have a mixer..:rofl:
ahem was a plasterer Dave,(to old for doing hard work now!) I've always used a big variable speed drill and whisk, but am I right in thinking that a addy mixer is more like a cement mixer?

D

DHTiling

ahem was a plasterer Dave,(to old for doing hard work now!) I've always used a big variable speed drill and whisk, but am I right in thinking that a addy mixer is more like a cement mixer?

Paddle mixer my good man....paddle mixer.......:8:

O

Olz

images

Like this doug,

Reply to Full Tiling Kit For Sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen