Search the forum,

Discuss Full rip out and re-tile. Opinions welcome in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

probably one of the few times were I wouldn't centre a tile from the window, the left hand corner looks too busy imo

A

Anto Holland

Ahhh well, can't please em all can ya. Customer very very happy. Most important thing in my eyes. Not saying thanks again as you just constantly come back with something negative.

A

Anto Holland

Nothing worse than a window that has different cuts either side. I chose this way, full wrap around in the corner is pretty decent IMO. Happy customer anyways.

S

Stef

Ahhh well, can't please em all can ya. Customer very very happy. Most important thing in my eyes. Not saying thanks again as you just constantly come back with something negative.

You were looking for "Constructive Criticism".
How's it being negative?
You stated you were a better tiler than TJ, I can tell you that he's forgotten more than you know about tiling..
Anyway I said the proof would be in the pudding & there it is..

D

Dougs Third Go

Nothing worse than a window that has different cuts either side. I chose this way, full wrap around in the corner is pretty decent IMO. Happy customer anyways.
just saying that in this case, me personally (look at pic 8) there's a riot going on in that corner and by actually shifting the tiles you'd have a pleasing effect down the r/h side of window and wall.

A

Anto Holland

You're just one of them guys i'm afraid. Let the past go pal. Stop being bitter, no one like that in a person. Probably why you spend all your time on here looking at tiling work lol. Get out and have a beer :thumbsup: I said thanks twice and you still carried on. We know mate, we all know ;)

Reply to Full rip out and re-tile. Opinions welcome in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen