Search the forum,

Discuss Full Metal Jacket - Private Pile in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Anybody watched this film..?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OZS6wem7OQ]YouTube - Full Metal Jacket - Private Pile[/ame]

R

Rob Z

Dave, that movie is a classic (the first half of it is)...Gunnery Sgt Hartman is too funny. That was all pretty much unscripted-he was just acting out his former career as an NCO in the Marine Corps.:thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

I think it was filmed in London Docklands area if my memory serves me right, a good film tho':thumbsup:

W

White Room

Great film, just showed the utter chaos they were in.

Got a nam helmet sitting on my desk on a polystyene head

M

Matt

"What is your major malfunction numbnuts!!!"

It is a good film, not one I could watch too many times though

A

Aqua Tiling

I think it was filmed in London Docklands area if my memory serves me right, a good film tho':thumbsup:

it was doug, round the corner to my uncles house in north woolwich. i remember when i was a kid walking the dog over the buildings that were left

W

White Room

This was the greatest nam movie, utter madness [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHjWDCX1Bdw]YouTube - Apocalypse Now - Helicopter Attack- Kilgore[/ame]

F

Fred

I don't like the way the fat lad is treated at the begining of the film, always makes me sad when it gets that exreme.

Reply to Full Metal Jacket - Private Pile in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen