Search the forum,

Discuss Friendly introduction in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Haha my wife keeps telling me I repeat myself.

I did first one from my phone and I didn't think it had been posted, and now it's showing as 2 posts

Did I mention that my wife keeps telling me I repeat myself?
No problem at all John, haha just keeping an eye on you mate! ;)

P

Pro Tiler Tools

Welcome, I've used pro tiler site before but not the Northants site, some real premium products on there, nice! Have you sold any of the diamond 24k gold trims? :eek:
We have only had them listed for a few weeks, we have had some international enquiries but no orders yet :(. They do look amazing, we have a small 100mm sample of each one here if anybody ever wants to see them in the flesh.

Sam

Q

Qwerty

Received my tile trim order from @Pro Tiler Tools today. Excellent service and the best packaged trim ever...... batten strapped to the cardboard tube to protect it from bending!

20170504_155738.jpg

And some freebies too!!!!!........ :D

20170504_161444.jpg
20170504_161500.jpg

Q

Qwerty

Hahaha...... no, a lot more than that!.... and in a size that NOBODY else in the country had in stock in the finish I needed!

Reply to Friendly introduction in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen