Search the forum,

Discuss Friday night tunes thread ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
20170407_221300.png

R

Rookery

I might have put some quality music on here last night for your delectation and delight but couldn't get on cos Dan's been fiddling around with the site again. Grrr

O

One Day

Three of my fav's
Liquid- sweet harmony, original mix
Rhythm on the loose- break of dawn, original mix
Rhythm eternity- rushing on pink champagne, radio edit

Oldschool, sorry ,wouldn't know where to start ,putting them on here,
I Could tell you were an old school raver Bob when I met you at trimline!

R

RayL12

Angelic female voices and anthemic sounds. Excellent. All good choices. Bob's "Rhythm eternity- rushing on pink champagne, radio edit" was a memory of some places I ended up in where, though it wasn't my music choice, I did learn to make a few moves in it.

When my, nice gf, of the time, moved towards ' Totally Bonkers' music and, I moved to Funky House, I knew our time was coming to an end. And, it did. We both had completely different rythms in bed.

Since I quit clubbing and dancing, I began listening to some kinds of Dubstep. One I got hooked to for a while was, Insane by Vaski feat Ava. Like my retirement, it's convoluted but, well constructed.

In fact, I'm gonna listen to it now.

Reply to Friday night tunes thread ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen