Search the forum,

Discuss Free Pallet of Mapeker Rapid Coming Soon for JOTM in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I love the warm and fuzzy feeling.

Just don't get it much...........the above I mean :dizzy2:

U

user123

That warm and fuzzy feeling, that's right, the JOTM winnder gets that, I know! :hurray::lol: But I don't think we need it twice, any of us, let everyone have a go. In which ever way I can't think about right now, I'm cooking / multi-tasking here, the comp is just a nice showcase for everyone to be able to show what they can do.

D

DHTiling

Hi guys/gals..

Seen as i am usually the sorter outer of JOTM...I think it should just carry on as normal and the prize be a BIG bonus to the winner of next months comp..

By starting a JOTY is going OTT really and i think it works great as it is.

The Kudos of winning JOTM is the best part and all who win are very proud they did, so a small or large prize is just a bonus IMHO..

So i would just like to leave it as it is ... coz it works fine and if we start changing it... then it might not work and members coulds loose interest..

As for holding it int he main forums...NOPE!!...The competition is mentioned enough in the main forums and if tilers choose not to particpate then we can't force them..

This is purley a comp for tilers arms members and a reward if you like for gaining access.

If we go to the public forums with it then it will get stupid and harder to control..

Just my input and why break what works just fine..

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Warm and Fuzzy inside now that sounds like a prize I wonna win ;-)

I think the prizes are great, I am proudly Sporting my Mapei watch, tee shirts, steel tape, pens, pencils etc. I have not had chance to pick up my Tile Giant prize. Again I want to thank everyone involved. The prizes fantastic as they are, don't mean as much as the buzz I felt knowing that pro tilers of the calibre on this forum voted for my job. I sound like some dingbat from the Oscar awards :hurray::thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

But i will add though that it would be good to maybe make a bigger fuss of the winner of the pallett of adhesive.. like an article in a magazine... but trying to keep it fair to previous winners..

what are your thoughts on this.?

S

sstilingservice

Just my input and why break what works just fine..[/QUOTE]

But Dave
Does the saying not go if it aint broke fix it till it is !!!!
I think you are right though JOTM is great and I am doing my best to win one month. Maybe just maybe this year I will get to put Tilers forum winner of Job of the month on my quotes , that should tip the scales in my favour ;-)

D

doug boardley

I would be happy with just the pallet...cant have enough pallets knocking around..:thumbsup:
I agree, you can always make something out of pallets, I've made dog kennels to sledges out of them, and the ones that are rubbish.... you can burn!! win/win situation:lol:

E

enduro

I agree, you can always make something out of pallets, I've made dog kennels to sledges out of them, and the ones that are rubbish.... you can burn!! win/win situation:lol:
Oh yes i cant walk past a pallet without feeling it and thinking ummm what can i do with that...:lol:

H

hillhead

Superb prize,a big thank you to mapei and TG.
one question- how many has storage for a pallet of 48 bags? lol.
next months comp is a good idea,its a hell of a prize so the competition would be hot.
Who ever wins will be chuffed!

Reply to Free Pallet of Mapeker Rapid Coming Soon for JOTM in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen