Currently reading:
floor spacers

Discuss floor spacers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

strongboes

Use as a guide sometimes to begin with, layed a 32 metre floor with 600*600 ceramic slate effect tiles in a hotel, guy was really easy going and just said he wanted chunky gaps, so after I had layed half the floor a chippy asked me how could i lay the floor without spacers, i said just practice, he couldn't believe it could be done so i said cheekily measure them and if you find something wrong i'd get him a beer.

He gave up after 10 mins, all were 10mm, asked for my card and wants me to do some work for him. Floor looked awesome too

Reply to floor spacers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.