Search the forum,

Discuss First all night job for about 20 years in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jeff the tiler

Can I say for those who do it regularly i can understand why. No trafffic, you get more done.

Downside:

By 4am I was completely shattered and realised why the last time was so long ago, doing the undergrounds with "zin zag" German tiles in sand and cement.

Could get used to it though again as the benefits are certainly there.

J

Jeff the tiler

By the way if all sounds weird, Not been to bed yet as had to go to price up work. signing of now ZZZZZZZZ!

wayne

TF
Reaction score
I do loads of nights for shopfitters. Going up to paisley Tuesday night to tile 10sqm metro tiles in a coffee shop. Roads are lovely at that time though.

T

Time's Ran Out

Used to stack shelves in a supermarket 44 years ago on nights, now it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night! (Fred Wedlock - oldest swinger in town)

Reply to First all night job for about 20 years in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen