Search the forum,

Discuss Finally, pictures of me :) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fekin

After a couple of people thought my name being Adam didn't quite suit what preconception they may have had of me, I thought I'd finally show my ugly mug :thumbsup:

Pics in my profile :yikes:

U

user123

Aha! Pleased to meet you Adam! Looking a bit pale there though, you really should take that avatar mask of some of the time :lol::lol::thumbsup:

C

Colour Republic

:lol::lol::lol: that's two people who said it, maybe their is some truth in it, sorry:lol:

C

Colour Republic

isn't it weird how people look nothing like you would imagine, I thought you were early 20's Adam, I don't know why I thought that, i've got no grounding for it, also after seeing a picture of Doug I thought he was a lot older then he is

U

user123

:lol::lol::lol: that's two people who said it, maybe their is some truth in it, sorry:lol:

Don't you put words in my mought CR, young man!! :incazzato::lol: I only referred to his paleness, did not mean that he looks like his mask!!!

I think it's really nice seeing people's faces, so from now on I shall just ignore that horrible mask thing and look past it -why on Earth do you use it??????

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

Reply to Finally, pictures of me :) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen