Search the forum,

Discuss Fed up of bumpy whites now. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Can anyone tell me why this thread has been deleted? I know it was perhaps not very PC, but I thought it was just a bit of banter.

T

Time's Ran Out

Because they were not bumpy whites! Couldn't see too clearly as a young lasses backside was in the way, but they looked like run of the mill 6 inch white in a brick bond design with a narrow 2mm joint that had discoloured in places - not that I took much notice!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Why is it that some people take offence to lady with a lovely figure showing it off for others to appreciate, and the ones complaining go out and buy all these 'celebrity' clad mags and monthlys that pick fault with every part of a womans body and any clothes that they wear?

Apparently Kim Kardashian, whoever she is, had water retention that made her ankles look big while she was pregnant and it got front page coverage. As if she had committed a murder. WTF, that's what happens when you're pregnant, and more to the point who gives a monkeys chuff?

I think this leads on to the youth of today thread. There are so many youngsters who want to be 'celebs' or like them, they just seem to have the attitude and when their lives are filled with these mags and on the internet then they seem to think they can act like them.

That reminds me, must nip out and get this months FHM mag :drool5:

Last edited:
T

Time's Ran Out

I downloaded a magazine called 'Nuts' turned out it was all about monkeys and their eating habits!

The issue as I see it with this thread ( as harmless as it was) is where do you stop! Next picture may be a bit more explicit with close up shots of really bad tiling!
Some may see it as bad taste, others as an infringement of freedom, but that's the way of the world now, and nothing we say will change it!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I downloaded a magazine called 'Nuts' turned out it was all about monkeys and their eating habits!

The issue as I see it with this thread ( as harmless as it was) is where do you stop! Next picture may be a bit more explicit with close up shots of really bad tiling!
Some may see it as bad taste, others as an infringement of freedom, but that's the way of the world now, and nothing we say will change it!

Yeah I got that mag TJ but it had squirrels in, very disappointing !!!!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
It got complained about so it was the right thing to do in this case. It was getting a bit raunchy to be fair. I had a PM, email and a mention in the thread that it was soft ****.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Yeah I got that mag TJ but it had squirrels in, very disappointing !!!!

No beavers??? There was a article in last months issue about the rare bald beaver. Very interesting it was.

Sorry but soft ****? Really?? If that's the case someone better tell Ann summers that they need to put an age verification on their website.

OMG! There's a picture of a woman wearing underwear!! How rude

Last edited:

Reply to Fed up of bumpy whites now. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen